BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

First word~ Hello!!

Hello everyone, today is 10/2/2009 morning. I have create this blog in my class, I no really pay attention in my class. I know it is a bad sign, but, look at my classmate.. Ern what are you doing? He is trying to off Paul computer and Paul are also trying to off his one. Some are playing flash game and the other also doing thier onw stuff. Then, how about the lecturer? "ka ki kong, ka ki SONG!!" please read it in hokien then you find out. SienZzz, nobody know what that lecturer is talking about. This situation start since this course start. Forget somethings important, basic! My name is Justin Ho, 19 years old and study at UCSI University..bla bla bla... Yesterday is Chap Go Mei, today is not a Chinese New Year anymore, so everyone..Its a new life for us!! Study hard please...let us finish our dreams together. Ern asked me dun create blog la, just two minutes before. It was because that day he ask me to create one but I tell him that "Haiya, blog is for kids to play one" haha..today myself create one..lolzz.

3 comments:

~R0C~L!3W~ said...

Aiyo, why u create blog? i thought ur gf will blgo for u de?

Elsie said...

one post only???

~R0C~L!3W~ said...

ngaiti! how long liao will 1 post nia... Ern so geng lo.... post by post ar! Chiong posting liao! XD